Iidentification of the person in charge
Junior Association RISEWAY company, from now on, THE AMBROSIA DELICATEEE PROJECT, with NIF: G88216742 and address at Calle: Duque de Alba Nº15, 1. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
The interested party may contact the AMBROSIA DELICAT project through the information detailed in the identification of the person in charge.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data and with what legitimacy?
The AMBROSIA DELICAT project has a regiment of treatment activities detailing each of the following treatments carried out as data controller:
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: Treat the personal data strictly necessary to manage or resolve the query, request or request made by the user.
- MARKETING: Personal data will be processed to manage the sending of commercial communications, promotions or Newsletters of all those users who have subscribed.
The user will be responsible, in any case, for the veracity of the data provided. Otherwise, the AMBROSIA DELICAT project may exclude the user from the services in which they have provided false data, without prejudice to the other actions that legally proceed.
The legal basis that allows the processing of personal data provided by the user will be governed by the following principles:
- CUSTOMER SERVICE When the user contacts through any form enabled through this web page or through any other means of contact advertised on this website, the legal basis of the treatment is the user's consent. In turn, the AMBROSIA DELICAT project has a legitimate interest in responding to requests, queries or doubts raised by the user, either through this website or through any existing means of contact with the company, including social networks in which the AMBROSIA DELICAT project is present.
If the user's contact with the AMBROSIA DELICAT project is made by virtue of the exercise of rights protected by any legal provision, including claims or queries related to the services or products of the AMBROSIA DELICAT project, the legal basis that governs said treatment is the fulfillment of legal obligations.
In the event that the data provided by the user are contact data of individual entrepreneurs and liberal professionals, the legal basis of the treatment is legitimate interest, as stipulated in article 19 of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5 , Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, in relation to article 6.1.f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016.
- MARKETING: The legal basis for the processing of personal data for the purposes described in the marketing purpose is the user's consent. In the event that there is a prior contractual relationship with the user, provided that the AMBROSIA DELICAT project had lawfully obtained the contact details of the recipient and used them to send commercial communications regarding products or services of its own company that are similar to those that were initially contracted with the client, the legal basis of the treatment will be based on legitimate interest, with special reference to what is stated in the second section of article 21 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on services of the information society and electronic commerce. In the event that the data provided by the user are contact data of individual entrepreneurs and liberal professionals, the legal basis of the treatment is legitimate interest, as stipulated in article 19 of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5 , Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, in relation to article 6.1.f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016.
In the case, duly justified, that you need to know more details regarding the registration of treatment activities, you can contact the AMBROSIA DELICAT project through any of the identified channels.
How long do we keep your personal data?
The AMBROSIA DELICAT project will keep the data of those affected for the duration of their relationship with the organization and after it, the data will be kept in accordance with the provisions of the file and documentation regulations established by each applicable legislation. In the event that I requested a right, your data will be suspended based on the right that has been requested.
Who has access to your personal data?
The AMBROSIA DELICAT project may carry out sessions or communications of personal data to meet its obligations to public administrations in cases where this is required in accordance with current legislation at any given time.
What are the rights of those affected?
We inform you that you can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access to your personal data to know what is being processed.
- Right to rectify any inaccurate personal data.
- Right to suspend your personal data, when this is possible.
- Right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or necessity of processing your data is in doubt, in which case, we may keep the data for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to oppose the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to process it is legitimate interest. The AMBROSIA DELICAT project will stop processing your data unless it has a compelling legitimate interest or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to the portability of your data when the legal basis that enables us to process those indicated is consent.
Said rights may be exercised free of charge by the interested party, where appropriate, whoever represents them, by means of a written request addressed to the AMBROSIA DELICAT project. In addition to the above rights, the interested party will have the right to reiterate the consent granted at any time without said withdrawal of consent oiling the legality of the treatment prior to its withdrawal. The AMBROSIA DELICAT project may continue to process the data of the interested party to the extent that the applicable law allows it. The AMBROSIA DELICAT project reminds the interested party that they have the right to file a claim with the competent control authority of the country in which they are located.
Unsubscribe from the service for sending commercial communications.
The interested party has the right to revoke at any time the consent given for the sending of commercial communications with the simple notification to the AMBROSIA DELICAT project team, by which they inform that they do not wish to continue
receiving commercial communications. To do this, the interested party may click on the link included in each communication canceling the sending of electronic commercial communications or revoke their consent by means of a communication to the AMBROSIA DELICAT project team and a company today.
What security measures do we have in place?
The AMBROSIA DELICAT project undertakes to comply with its obligation to secrecy of personal data and its duty to store it, and will adopt the necessary measures to prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the established by the applicable regulations. The AMBROSIA DELICAT project has implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and prevent its alteration, loss and treatment and/or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risk to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action in the physical or natural environment, in accordance. As established by the applicable regulations.
The AMBROSIA DELICAT project website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by the AMBROSIA DELICAT project. Therefore, the AMBROSIA DELICAT project does not guarantee, nor is it responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, speed and timeliness of the contents of such websites or their privacy practices. Please, before providing your personal information to these websites that are not part of the AMBROSIA DELICAT project, take into account that their data protection compliance may differ from ours.